Real Estate Commercial Real Estate Commercial

all I have to say as someone who is against racism

I got it, I knew it wasn't racist, which made it hilarious as hell. Also all you people who think it is racist need to calm the fuck down.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Will it blend?

Haha, nice one. It was all very well done as usual, with a hilarious reference to boot! Kudos to anyone that got it.

The Creation of High Art The Creation of High Art

Sounds like a commie bastard wrote this!!!

lol. I'm kidding. I enjoyed this quite a bit, and it was very insightful. Your grasp of the sociological reasoning behind this subject can be related to more than the art museums. For example, look at the "are video games art?" debate, and you'll see that this has had a strong effect on an aspect that a lot of us can relate to much more directly.

10/10
5/5

Great job

Tremerz Tremerz

Its ok

It's a little fun, but it would probably be better if the controls weren't so freakin' awkward

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Hey man, don't be discriminatin'!

Great game, Very much improved over the first game, in story, looks, and strategy. There were many times when I felt obliged to rebuild my skill set slightly, and it always required quite a bit of thought. Very well done, I can't wait for the next!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Fun, but...

This was a decent game. I actually felt compelled to keep playing... That was until that god damn Kobold. I've always felt that enemies should play bu the same rules as everyone else in order to make a game fun. The fact that he could fully heal himself indefinitely really ruined it for me. 8/10

[The Most Annoying Loop Ever] [The Most Annoying Loop Ever]

Bull

I'm in the debate team, and when we see people that we could have beaten get to finals, it's really frustrating.

That is exactly what this song does

Afro Banjo Afro Banjo

Cool

I like the experimental sound, very good.

Fallen Leaves Fallen Leaves

Great!

Good transitions, strong beat, great melodies, and good background makes this a really great composition that doesn't get too repetitive