Tremerz Tremerz

Its ok

It's a little fun, but it would probably be better if the controls weren't so freakin' awkward

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Hey man, don't be discriminatin'!

Great game, Very much improved over the first game, in story, looks, and strategy. There were many times when I felt obliged to rebuild my skill set slightly, and it always required quite a bit of thought. Very well done, I can't wait for the next!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Fun, but...

This was a decent game. I actually felt compelled to keep playing... That was until that god damn Kobold. I've always felt that enemies should play bu the same rules as everyone else in order to make a game fun. The fact that he could fully heal himself indefinitely really ruined it for me. 8/10

SteamBirds SteamBirds

Awesome Game

Possibly one of the best games on here. I noticed you said you are working on RPG elements, and that is something that seems very appropriate for this kind of game.

And anybody who thinks that this is a terrible game because of the strategy elements shouldn't even be making comments.

FlxAdventure FlxAdventure

Great game

There were a couple of issues though.
1. In the third level, there was a portion of river that I could walk throught, just a minor problem
2. Need more armor levels, or make getting them more challenging (better option). I got maxed out halfway through the second level.
3. More challenging enemies, the second boss on the fourth level was the only one that really challenged me

Those were otherwise minor problems, and I it was truly very fun, so good work :)

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

e9h9h99999h99bpa999999999999999999a999999999999999

Boom suckas

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Magnificent

This really put it into perspective, which is really awesome.

Makes me think of hitchhiker's guide to the glaxy.

Level Up! Level Up!

Mac!

Just played it through a second time. The game is pretty damn fun on it's own, and the achievements just keep making you want to come back.

Side note: I noticed the Computer was a Macintosh. Nice

Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome!

This game makes me wish I had a faster computer, that's how awesome it is

Sphere Core Sphere Core

Like a cheap version of Submachine

Game can be glitchy at times, and I feel like some of the puzzles involve a "I'll just try everything I can think of" solution method.